What would you do financially if your pet faced an unexpected, catastrophic, medical emergency?
Pet insurance is one way to prepare for a future medical emergency. It can ensure you are able to pay for the medical attention your 4-legged, family member needs. Pet insurance can be used with us or another veterinary professional, like the veterinary emergency clinic. To learn more about pet insurance we have provided the following links:
- Pet Insurance University is “a vet’s guide to pet insurance."
- Reviews of top 10 Pet Insurance Companies
The following are some pet insurance companies we have dealt with. We do not endorse any particular company nor do we get any remunerations for listing them:
- Embrace Pet Insurance – a Cleveland, OH based pet insurance company. They are currently offering 2 months free pet insurance to consider their company. Call us (440) 234-5831 to learn more about the Free Pet Insurance,
- Nationwide Pet Insurance (formerly VPI Pet Insurance) – this company started pet insurance in the United States
- Pets Best – this pet insurance is underwritten by Farmer’s Insurance